Monday, October 11, 2010

Not much Time But quick post frOm NeW orlEAnS

Don't have much time I believe last I left you I was shooting shotguns with some of Justin's extended family. Now I am in New Orleans about to take off and should be out of the state by nightfall. I would like to divulge more but I we need to get out of here and I'm not sure when I will be ata computer next, as of now we have 500-600 miles until Jacksonville, Florida which amounts to roughly 10 days. This said I have lots of optionsand little money once I get there. All still going well, but probably to many bugs either way I have many stories in-between my last post and if I can I will try to get those down soon. Hope all is well where you are and expect further word from me when I know what I am doing and have the time to lay out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment